Sunday 21 August 2011

First entry, might as well make it worth while.

So I've been experimenting with full blown Ketamine use for the last two years. In the beginning I used it to get fucked up and then I realized that the place that you visit when you k-hole is more than just a party enhancer and I began using it with someone else in the comforts of my own home.

#1. Whatever you use Ketamine around will be a part of your vision. For example. Last night, I stared at a bag of bacon and sour cream ruffles and as I was flying through space, that bag of ruffles was my trusty side kick.

#2. If you wear glasses during your trip, your trip takes on a whole "Being John Malkovich" effect. It's actually quite amazing, because you feel like you're another being controlling someone completely different. I suggest doing it and focusing on the frames of your glasses and perhaps putting a movie on. Then you become part of the movie.

#3. Mixing Ketamine with other enhancers is completely dangerous. No matter how little the dose. I mixed with a certain narcotic and slowed my heartbeat down so much I thought I was going to die. That's not the point of Ketamine.

I've had so many trips that it's hard to recall them all but I can tell you now that often (well more than 5 times) I've encountered a bright light that is so influencing that I start crying uncontrollably. The light usually reminds me that everything is okay and that I am a good person and that I wont be looked over when the time comes. Sometimes I question whether it is God just proving Himself to me, because I am skeptical to His existence. I am still respectful to those who believe.

One more or times I've opened up walls and stepped through a blueprint type grid pattern into a dirty hallway and started cleaning up. I'll get more into my trips from the past as the blog goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment