Sunday 21 August 2011

My first, second and third DMT experience. all rolled into one.

I'll be honest. Thank goodness for Ketamine and the hallucinogens that come with it because had I never ever experienced them, I probably would have gone into psychosis during my DMT experience. I wont call DMT a trip because I fully believe I was not hallucinating. I was visiting somewhere else.

I would like to add also that before using DMT, I had never looked at any of the works of Alex Grey, nor had I known who Luke Brown was so my experience was never influenced by their art work.

Let me continue.

Thursday, August 18th. 8:30 PM:


Sitting in friends house, who happens to have DMT and let us have a few points. I decided that now and then was the time to try it because I was in the safety of someones home and I felt loved. We prepared a light bulb and began to smoke it through a straw. The experience was mild, I did have mild visitation with another dimension but nothing as spectacular as to what would come later. Everyone became holographic, and all objects in the room became kaliedescope like and incomplete. I felt like I was unable to breath the atmosphere of where I was, like I wasn't accustomed to it yet. However, that was probably the harshness of the DMT smoke.

5 minutes passes, and it's over. It was simple and beautiful. I spent the read of the day in complete bliss.


The next day I decided to fully appreciate the journey, I would need to buy myself a pipe. So I wandered into this random tobacco store and what do I find? This beauty!




Fast forward to

Saturday, August 20th, 5:30 PM..

My boyfriend and I are laying down, fully immersed in a dream like state when I get this wacky idea to call one of my closest friends and say "HEY! I have three points of DMT. How about we pick you up and go to the beach?"

An hour later, we're Mount Doug Park, on the beach in almost total seclusion and I am the first to take the ride. I inhale slowly, as the smoke fills the chambers and then I stop. As soon as all the chambers were full of smoke, I began inhaling slowly again until I couldn't take anymore and held it in for as long as possible before I couldn't stand it because of the horrible taste and heaviness of the smoke. I was right back where I was at our friends place, nothing too deep. So for the duration of 5 minutes I come to the conclusion that the clouds are entities that are bigger than we believe and they're controlling us inside this tiny bubble in the universe which showed itself to me.

Next up is my boyfriend. He heats up the DMT in the pipe and does the same thing I did. Then halfway through his trip he begins to heat it up again and something came inside my body and pushed my face onto the pipe and the next thing I know, I am sky rocketing through the universe and being pulled by many hands until I am in place that I can only describe as this.
 Image by Alex Grey, used without permission

At first the entities in the far off place were experimenting with my body. As this point my boyfriend and friend recall that I had been asking people to get away from me.


Image by Luke Brown, used without permission but I hope he can appreciate the use of the photo. I'd never seen any art by Luke Brown before last night, after my DMT experience. After explaining what I had seen to my boyfriend he had told me to google this artist.

There were serpents surrounding me. There were little jeweled gremlins bouncing all over my dress.

Image by Luke Brown

I was wearing this dress by Roberta Oaks. I was always told that what I was wearing was very important to the DMT experience..

The garden on my dress came alive, and these little entities (which are probably bigger than me) were playing in the flowers. I was scared of them at first but then I started to see them as beautiful. As soon as my body stopped feeling like it was projecting, I came to in a new place. When I opened my eyes, I looked at my boyfriend who was also there and the first thing I noticed was his third eye was open. I was frightened at first, but then became okay with it. I felt like every time I spoke, I was speaking in tongues. English was not understood wherever I was.

The water that surrounded me had become more of a crystal substance, floating on the water was who I believed to be the mother. She showed me visions, maybe of the future that helped me understand and not be scared of the impending 2012. I was led to believe that the first nations are some of the selected few for the phase shift. You can call me crazy, but these were just things I was being told. She spoke another language but I understood her.

The entire time I was out of my body and in the far off place, I heard giant horns going off the entire time, usually before the mother had something to say to me. I can definitely say that this was probably the most profound moment of my life, right next to meeting my soul mate and becoming a mother.


This is what I felt like.
Image by Alex Grey. Reused without permission. I hope he comes across this blog and can appreciate the use of the image.




My boyfriend. Let's call him "O" and I became one.
Image by Alex Grey.



My close friend, who had been guiding me through the astral plane and was a great source of comfort and helped me keep my sanity, became this image.
Image by Alex Grey


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of taking DMT this weekend. I have been reading about it all week and it sounds like something that may help me figure out (or at the very least, clarify) a bunch of things i feel abut life, this plane and my purpose that keep me up many a nights in fascination. You do not sound crazy at all, it sounds like a beautiful experience. Thank you for sharing that with me. Peace, love and light from Nairobi, Kenya.

    ReplyDelete