Wednesday 24 August 2011

Visions!

Ever since I went on my journey with DMT last week, I've been having visions. Visions in my sleep and visions vaguely while still awake. All my dreams have been super vivid and intense to a point where I wake up sweating. I fully believe that I have unlocked Pandora's box and am now astral projecting whenever I let my body fall to sleep.


I began painting the first vision I've been having. Machine elves. They were waiting at the end of the tunnel at the bright white place. You can see space matter in the painting as well.



I am not sure how complete this painting is yet. As my visions unfold, I will continue to add to it. At first I thought I was seeing bouncy eyeballs within a crystal ball. Then I realized I was traveling through a tunnel towards a light and that I was being welcome by these light beings. So beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. I think its awesome that you took the time to try to put your visions into a canvas so other people can see what your talking about. I was on LSD once in my room,and i was experementing with differentart supplies. my favorite was oil pastels because the texture and how rapidly colors can blend. I kept seeing random objects and things that i did not know what they were. I knew they wouldnt be there next morning so i decided to trace the things on my wall. The next morning i woke up and saw that i drew a huge octopus with only one detailed tentacle. And the "weird objects" were just scribbles,lines and symbols. So now im wall is filled with random shit that makes me seem like a total nut job.

    ReplyDelete